Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wedding Weekend

It's been so long since I've updated our blog that my sister had to beg for an update via Facebook. I'm happy to oblige her request :) Things have been pretty busy here lately, so I'm planning installments of the Yoder family happenings in numerous blog posts.


Brandon's cousin, Molly, got married last weekend on the golf course. It was a little chilly that day for an outdoor August wedding, but it was beautiful! The occasion allowed for Brynlee to finally meet her cousins Elli and Kolbyn. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the three of them, but Elli and Kolbyn couldn't get enough of "Baby Brynlee." I'm sure the three of them will be thick as thieves in due time.
Brynlee enjoying the rehearsal dinner

Brandon and Brynlee before the ceremony

Brandon and Kolbyn, the ring "bear," showing off their growls

The Girls

Kolbyn sneaking his 2nd (or 3rd!) cupcake of the night

Do these two look like trouble or what?!

Brynlee and the beautiful bride

Take note boys, this girl loves flowers :)

Congratulations James and Molly!

0 comments: