Monday, October 24, 2011

The Return

So, after much too long of a hiatus, I'm trying to get back in to the swing of blogging. I'm realizing as Brynlee gets older that I want to document all of the hysterical things that she's doing and saying every day. These years pass by too quickly and the more I'm realizing that, the more I want to try to savor every little bit of it.

Brayla is soon to turn 6 months old, so I'll try to get monthly posts going too. Poor girl has gotten the shaft being the second child :( Although I feel bad, my mom was trying to compare Brynlee's height and weight to mine and my sister's and found my sister's baby book was lacking as well. At least I know I'm not the only mom to drop the ball the second time. Never fear, Brayla. We still love you just as much as your big sister!

Looking forward to keeping the masses (or at least the grandparents) a little more up-to-date on our busy lives.

0 comments: