Monday, August 4, 2008

Baby Baby!

We had our 16 week appointment last Thursday and all seems well with Baby Y. We got to hear the heartbeat again and it was a solid 140 bpm, right in the middle of what they consider normal. We could hear him/her a lot easier this time because he/she has grown so much in just 4 weeks! Thank goodness they let you listen to that heartbeat each time or I don't think I'd believe I am actually pregnant :) I don't look pregnant (yet) nor feel pregnant so it's kind of surreal to hear that little "thump thump thump" and be reaffirmed that there is definitely a baby in there. My midwife asked if we wanted a 20 week ultrasound, which was music to my ears! I emphatically said "Yes!" and we are scheduled for August 28th! I cannot wait to find out if Baby Y is a little Brandon or a little Brooke. While my sister was here, we bought some ADORABLE baby outfits. Here are some that she bought. Can you tell I think it's a girl? At last count, the baby's closet has 10 girl clothing items and 2 boy items! I guess that means I'll just have to shop a little more if we find out it's a boy :)

1 comments:

Kate said...

I LOVE baby boys, but baby girl clothes are definitely MUCH more fun to shop for....your outfits are adorable! Congrats again, Brooke!