Monday, August 4, 2008

Family Time

Over the last few weeks we've been busy having family visiting. First, Brandon's sister and brother-in-law came with our niece and nephew. I hate that they live so far away (Florida) and it was a blast to see them. Elli had her 6th birthday while here and celebrated with 2 parties! I still secretly think she turned 20 just by the way she acts. She's so grown up and it cracks me up! Here she is with her bear, Sunny, at one of her birthday parties. Her brother Kolbyn also enjoyed the festivities, riding a scooter with his Uncle Bobo and putting his butt in birthday cake :) We also discovered that Kolbyn really likes to give his Clifford kisses...a lot! My family came last Saturday while my parents were on their way to Tennessee for vacation. My sister is finally back in the states after spending all summer with her hubby in England, so she stayed at our house for a few days. It was a ton of fun and I'm slightly bummed that although she'll be in the U.S. (they're moving to Phoenix next week) she'll still be way far away. Overall we had a great time bonding with our relatives over the past few weeks and hopefully we get to spend some more time with them before our lives are consumed with all things baby!

0 comments: