Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring...Finally!

This past weekend was beautiful in northern Indiana. We spent most of the weekend outside and Brynlee got to enjoy the wind blowing through her (five strands of) hair :) I would stand with her in front of the sliding door to the patio and she would gasp and grin as the wind made her catch her breath. We were finally able to bust out the spring clothing colors for Brynlee too. If only we all could pull off plaid pants as well as my precious baby girl!

Brandon and I took Brynlee out for some pictures by our pear tree after church on Sunday, since it is in full bloom. It's amazing they turned out so well since the blossoms on that tree stunk so bad that we were trying to hurry the photo op up just to get away from them :)



And finally, video evidence from this weekend that Brynlee does indeed know how to move it. The girl was on a "roll!"

1 comments:

Kate said...

I want to see a longer video! :) Too cute! Brooke, those bows are so great. They are so GLAM that they make we smile --lol.
Doug & I are finding out the gender on Monday (May 4) of Baby Smith, so I will see if I will be using polkadotbowtique or needing some boy accessories
:-)