Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Prom Queen

Last Saturday night, Brandon and I ventured out with our good friends Chad and Ashley, for a dinner and a movie. It was our first movie night out since before Brynlee was born! Brandon's aunt and uncle watched Brynlee for us while we were out. She even got to go to her first prom! Brandon's cousin, Kenzie, attended her senior prom and Brynlee got to go with the family to watch the festivities. I would have voted her for prom queen, wouldn't you?

Yesterday I survived Cinco de Mayo at school. It's amazing how much quieter high school students are when you bring them doughnuts and cookies to celebrate the holiday :) And I'm hoping they at least all learned that it's not Mexico's Independence Day (that's if they could hear me teaching over all their food chewing!)

We haven't done too much today. Brynlee got bit, for the second time, at the babysitter's today. So I've been checking her bite mark all day and making sure I shouldn't take her in for a rabies shot....j/k. Apparently being the smallest kid at the sitter's and not having any teeth makes for an easy target. How could anyone want to bite this cute little thing? (Yes, I realize I'm biased. If you're going to read our blog, you'll just have to get used to it!)


This weekend Brandon is a groomsman in one of his friend's wedding, so we'll be participating in wedding festivities all weekend. We are so excited for Dan and Jenni and are looking forward to a great weekend celebrating with them! I'll make sure to post pictures from the big day, even if they are just of Brynlee, since I'm sure she'll look darn cute! Here's hoping you all have a great end to the work week :)

0 comments: