Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Morning in Review

Once school let out for the summer, I planned on taking Brynlee out on walks through our neighborhood often. I figured it'd give us something to do, keep Brynlee entertained, and most importantly maybe help me lose the 3 remaining pounds of baby weight that WILL NOT GO AWAY! So far, we've walked a whopping two times :) Today was one of those times. The following is the play-by-play of our morning:

10:52 am- Set out on our walk with Brynlee facing out in her stroller for the first time. She thought she was hot stuff being able to see all around her. I held back tears because she is getting far too big too fast!

10:58 am- Arrived at the park in our subdivision and hit the swings for a little while. Bryn was unsure whether she should lean back or lean forward, so she tried both.

11:10 am- Walked down the street and arrived home to our massive hanging baskets. Yes, they're amazing. No, I don't have a green thumb. I've kept these babies alive and growing since May just by watering them daily. If only all plants were that easy to take care of.

11:12 am- Safely in the garage with Brynlee looking like this:

11:14 am- Spent a few minutes here:

11:20 am- I check on Brynlee and she looks like this:


All in all, a successful walk. Maybe we should try these more often :)

P.S. I realize her crib looks institutional. We had to remove the bumpers because someone tried to rip them apart when she wasn't attended to instantly after waking up. I'm hoping a few days without them will break her of the habit and that we can get them back up since they're just so darn cute!

1 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Wow! She looks so much bigger in these pictures! Especially in the swing.