Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why I Love My Husband

Here are a few conversations that took place in our house today that remind me why I love Brandon so much.


Upon seeing Brynlee after he got home from work, Brandon says: "Hi mini Brooke. My Brooke Jr."

Me: "What makes you say that? What parts of her are like me?"

Brandon: "The good parts."

Good answer, dear husband :)

Conversation #2

Me to Brynlee: "Bryn, tomorrow you and I have to take a shower and change our clothes. We stink today."

Brandon: "Well, I think you both look beautiful."

He makes me smile :)

4 comments:

Kate said...

That is too cute...I especially like that he calls Brynless "his mini Brooke":)

Kate said...

Oops! Sorry, I thought I typed in "Brynlee." Yet another example of why I need to proofread more often :)

The Yoders said...

Don't worry...just blame things like that on the "Pregnancy Brain." Works every time :)

The Seaman Family said...

I agree, that is cute! It's the little things our husbands do that make us women so happy. :)